Currently Sold Out Camps
(to be added to the waiting list please email: email@example.com)
- Week 5. Illustration (ages 12-15)
- Week 5: Comic Book II (ages 10-11)
- week 6: Drawing II (ages 12-15)
- Week 7: Video Production (ages 12-15)
Scholarship application is closed for 2019. Please check back for 2020
Summer Art Camp sessions take place in PAFA’s Historic Cast Hall from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for one week sessions.
The daily schedule includes:
- 1 morning art session
- 1 Snack break
- Lunch in Lenfest Plaza (brought by each camper)
- 1 afternoon art session
Drop off is from 8:30 to 9:00 a.m. each day. After-camp sessions are available for an additional fee from 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.
$330 / week OR$280 / week for PAFA Family Members
After Camp: $130 / week OR $30 / day
Important Forms and Documents
If you need to set up a payment plan for this years camp, contact us.
|Registration and Payment Form|
All forms are in PDF format.
Camp Refund Policy
Refunds for cancellations prior to May 15th will be assessed a 20% processing fee of the total tuition payment. There will be no cancellation refunds given after the May 15th, unless:
- There is a waiting list for the camp and someone is willing to take your campers spot in the class, you may be eligible for a full refund.
- A student who becomes ill or injured during the week of their camp may receive a prorated refund as determined by the Assistant Director of Museum Education with proper documentation by a physician.
- Refunds will be granted for reasons of illness, injury (a doctor’s certification may be requested) or death in the immediate family.
Additional Refund Information
- Refunds will not be granted for scheduling conflicts or no-shows.
- Refunds will not be granted to students who leave the class by their own choice.
- Refunds will be made to the individual who made the original payment.
- Campers may transfer to an alternate class session, if space permits, without penalty.