PAFA's Summer Camp Returns in 2019—Stay Tuned for Details!
Summer Art Camp sessions take place in PAFA’s Historic Cast Hall from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for one week sessions.
The daily schedule includes:
- 1 morning art session
- 1 Snack break
- Lunch in Lenfest Plaza (brought by each camper)
- 1 afternoon art session
Drop off is from 8:30 to 9:00 a.m. each day. After-camp sessions are available for an additional fee from 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Important Forms and Documents
The scholarship application deadline for PAFA's 2018 Summer Camps has passed. If you need to set up a payment plan for this years camp, contact us.
|Camp Registration Form||Parent-Guardian Orientation Guide|
|Health & Transportation Forms|
All forms are in PDF format.
Camp Refund Policy
Refunds for cancellations prior to May 15th will be assessed a 20% processing fee of the total tuition payment. There will be no cancellation refunds given after the first week of the class, unless:
- There is a waiting list for the camp and someone is willing to take your campers spot in the class, you may be eligible for a full refund.
- A student who becomes ill or injured during the week of their camp may receive a prorated refund as determined by the Assistant Director of Museum Education with proper documentation by a physician.
- Refunds will be granted for reasons of illness, injury (a doctor’s certification may be requested) or death in the immediate family.
Additional Refund Information
- Refunds will not be granted for scheduling conflicts or no-shows.
- Refunds will not be granted to students who leave the class by their own choice.
- Campers may transfer to an alternate class session, if space permits, without penalty.
- Refunds will be made to the individual who made the original payment.