Connect with PAFA
PAFA's social media communications inform and connect our community of students, faculty, alumni, staff, and museum visitors. Find us on your favorite platform.
- Email Newsletter
Guidelines & User Policy
The content featured on our social media channels serves to supplement the website and to offer new perspectives on a range of topics, including the collection, exhibitions, public programs, school admissions, student life, alumni, relevant news items, and more.
PAFA's official social media accounts are managed and monitored by Marketing & Communications. Posts, comments, and replies on PAFA's social media channels should be respectful and suitable for all ages.
We reserve the right to delete any of the following types of content, and block users who share such content:
- Violent, obscene, profane, or hateful posts, links, or images.
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organization.
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or not-for-profit organizations, websites, unincorporated organizations or clubs, contests or promotions.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user.
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users.