The purpose of the PAFA's social media communications is to inform and connect with our community of students, faculty, and staff, as well as visitors to our museum. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to engage with PAFA on our social media platforms.
Connect with us on our official social media channels:
- Facebook: PAFA
- Facebook: PAFA Alumni
- Instagram: School of Fine Arts
- Instagram: Museum
- Instagram: Brodsky Center
- Instagram: Event Rentals
- Email Newsletter
Contact us at for more information and assistance.
Guidelines & User Policy
The content featured on our social media channels serves to supplement the website and to offer new perspectives on a range of topics, including the collection, exhibitions, public programs, school admissions, student life, alumni, relevant news items, and more.
Posts, comments, and replies on PAFA's social media channels should be respectful and suitable for all ages. We reserve the right to delete any of the following types of content, and block users who share such content:
- Violent, obscene, profane, or hateful posts, links, or images.
- Comments that threaten or defame any person or organization.
- Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial or not-for-profit organizations, websites, unincorporated organizations or clubs, contests or promotions.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user.
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users.