Event Rental Types
No matter what type of event you are planning, PAFA can arrange for wonderful amenities to make the event a success.
All events receive:
- Private access to the PAFA galleries
- Friendly security staff
- Housekeeping and bathroom attendants
- Event coordinator for planning and day-of-care
- Attentive and experienced catering managers
- In-house or rentable audio/visual equipment
- In-house inventory of tables and gold Chiavari chairs
- Dance floor
With the help of our partners we can help you find whatever you need to make your event your own:
- Museum Store gift bags
- Engaging entertainment and tours
- Luxury lounges
- Lighting packages
- Expert staging and draping design
Corporate events are spectacular in PAFA’s galleries. For networking events, galas, fundraising nights, holiday parties, or awards dinners, PAFA has become a favorite Philadelphia choice for sophisticated events.
Treat your guests to an amazing experience in Philadelphia’s first museum and art academy. Fine art and incredible architecture and views create a unique backdrop for your impressive event. The creativity of the artwork and space lend themselves to elegant, fun affairs.
Two exclusive caterers, Constellation Catering Group and Special Events by Jimmy Duffy, create fabulous, customized menus for each event.
PAFA is a fabulous location for conferences and meetings. Clients may also rent out museum galleries for their conference to create a creative, beautiful, and engaging space for their conference attendees.
Our event-planning professionals can assist with all of your needs from audio/visual presentations, to gallery tours and education experiences, to refined evening parties.
- Accessible versatile meeting, theater, and entertaining spaces
- Unique indoor and outdoor spaces
- Dedicated staff of catering and conference services managers
- Wireless, high-speed internet capabilities throughout PAFA
- Full audio and visual needs: LCD projectors, complex staging and lighting for multimedia presentations + more
New for 2019 Our Rhoden Arts Center boasts a 265-seat theater with state-of-the-art audio/visual capabilities and galleries for evening receptions.
Join PAFA for your dream wedding. Each PAFA wedding is customized for the couple from first looks to last send-offs.
With outdoor and rooftop spaces to choose from, plus historic architectural and modern chic gallery indoor spaces, couples may combine the many facets of the beautiful PAFA venue to fit their unique vision. The spaces can be a perfect fit for a morning ceremony, or smashing party up to 350 guests!
Whatever your unique style, PAFA is an extraordinary wedding venue to celebrate your love. Our team strives to make planning a wedding fun and easy: Ceremony rehearsals, generous timelines, elevated gold Chiavari chairs and tables, and fantastic staff are included in the cost of your rental.
You will work with our caring team:
- A friendly venue sales manager who will help you translate your vision into the perfect PAFA wedding
- An event coordinator to help you with planning, managing your vendors, your on-site rehearsal, and be on site to greet your wedding party
- Your choice of catering director to design the perfect menu, run the timeline of your evening, and provide superb service to you and your guests
Your Special Day. Our Perfect Place.
From galas to silent auctions to fashion shows, PAFA provides the perfect venue for exciting events.
Use the form to contact Kate Young, Director of Events and Venue Sales, for more information or to arrange a venue walk-through.