Corporate & Business Partnerships
There are many ways to support PAFA. In turn, your company can benefit from being involved at PAFA.
PAFA offers many unique values to the corporate community, including:
- Networking opportunities with other Philadelphia CEOs, including art-related programs and exclusive receptions
- Networking opportunities with PAFA’s art patrons and collectors.
- Prominent year-round recognition of corporation name and logo on PAFA’s website, annual report, and donor recognition boards at events.
- Opportunities to invest in making Philadelphia a better community in which to live, work, and play.
- Professional quality art at reasonable prices to ornament your corporate offices, including the opportunity to commission original artwork specific to your corporate identity for your lobby or other highly visible space in your company.
- Access to art instruction on site or through continuing education classes at PAFA to spark creativity in your employees.
- Corporations can receive a tax credit equal to 75% of their contribution up to $750,000 per taxable year and 90% if the contribution is provided for two consecutive taxable years through Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC).
- Great values for entertaining current or prospective clients, holding a board or other stakeholder meeting, or employee appreciation event.
- Sponsorship opportunities to raise your profile in Philadelphia.
To learn more, contact Jane Allsopp, Chief Development Officer and Senior Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-972-2002
Banner Image: Photography by Ryan Brandenburg
- Artay, Inc.
- Bryn Mawr Trust Company
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Fiduciary Trust International
- Freeman's Auctions
- Keystone Property Group
- Parkway Corporation
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Reinhold Residential
- The Satell Institute
Support PAFA Today
As the first art museum and school in the United States, PAFA celebrates the transformative power of art and art-making. Your gift sustains our vision of nurturing artists at every turn in their career through our world-class museum and school.
Use the form to contact PAFA's Office of Development with questions or call (215) 972-2077.