Become a Member
PAFA members enjoy complimentary admission, exclusive member programming and events, plus discounts on Museum Store and Tableau Café purchases, Continuing Education courses, Summer Art Camp, and more.
Your membership gift will help strengthen PAFA’s collections and special exhibitions, expand programming, and promote greater arts education outreach to the Philadelphia community.
Upcoming Member Events
ALL MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Invitations to members-only programs and exhibition previews
- Free or discounted admission to all ticketed public programs
- PAFA Member Monthly email newsletter
- 20% discount on select items at the PAFA Museum Store
- 10% discount at Tableau Café
INDIVIDUAL $55 (fully tax-deductible)
All general member benefits, plus:
- Unlimited free admission for one adult to the permanent collection and all special exhibitions
- $5 off Mural Arts tours. Tours should be booked through Mural Arts with the code PAFA22. Limit to two discounted tickets per tour type per year. Must present PAFA membership card at check-in.
- Other exciting discounts and opportunities throughout the year
HOUSEHOLD $80 (fully tax-deductible)
All Individual-level benefits for two adults and any children under 18, plus:
- Discounted and priority registration for PAFA's Summer Art Camp
- Discounted registration for Pre-College Programs, including Young Artist Academy, Summer Intensives, and Summer Academy
- Family Programs email newsletter
FRIEND $150 ($60 is tax-deductible) Best Value!
All Household-level benefits, plus:
- Six complimentary guest passes to share with family and friends
- 10% discount on Continuing Education classes and workshops
- Complimentary admission to the members-only Curator Conversation lecture series
- Reciprocal membership to 1,200+ museums in North America through the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) and the North American Reciprocal Museum Program (NARM)
PATRON $300 ($120 is tax-deductible)
All Friend-level benefits, plus:
- Six additional single-use guest passes for a total of twelve
- Invitation for two to the annual Patron Plus Reception
BENEFACTOR $500 ($320 is tax-deductible)
All Patron-level benefits, plus:
- Select PAFA exhibition catalogue
- Invitation for two to a Peale Circle event
ARTIST $35 (fully tax-deductible)
All Individual-level benefits:
- Available to artists currently working in any medium represented in PAFA's collection
- Required to provide proof of current practice in form of a resume, CV, website, or recent exhibition listing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to those who live more than 100 miles from the museum. Includes all benefits of the Household-level membership. Call (215) 972-2018 to join or renew.
Get a taste of members-only programming in this recording from Spring 2022:
On Tuesday, March 29, museum members joined Nell Painter, Artist in Residence at the Brodsky Center at PAFA, and Paola Morsiani, Director of the Brodsky Center, for a special discussion about Painter's artistic practice and the new print edition she is creating at PAFA. Nell Painter’s work as a visual artist is interwoven with the transformative scholarship she contributed throughout her extended academic career as a historian on institutional frames and social constructions of race, in influential publications that include Creating Black Americans (2005) and The History of White People (2010).
Explore PAFA Happenings
Support PAFA Today
As the first art museum and school in the United States, PAFA celebrates the transformative power of art and art-making. Your gift sustains our vision of nurturing artists at every turn in their career through our world-class museum and school.
Use the form to contact PAFA's Office of Development with questions or call (215) 972-2077.