Save time and money by hosting a hybrid meeting with PAFA and our partners at IMS Technology Services.
A hybrid meeting is an event where presenters or small groups of attendees can gather in a physical location, while the rest of your participants join virtually.
Depending on the needs of your specific event, virtual participants can not only view a presenter’s slides but hear the presenter, and see the presenter in real-time via live streaming video. With the right technology, you can sync the content and engagement features so that both groups have a similar experience.
At PAFA, hybrid meetings are staged in our recently opened, state-of-the-art Rhoden Arts Center with the following features:
- Award-winning virtual conference-hosting partner through IMS Technology Services.
- State-of-the-art in-house A/V technology with experienced, professional staff and technical support.
- Separate control booth, private dressing rooms, and filming space.
- Gigabit-speed wifi for seamless streaming capabilities.
- Centrally located in downtown Philadelphia—minutes from I-676, I-95, and I-76 with adjacent parking.
Benefits of Hybrid Meetings
If you’re considering a hybrid meeting for your next event, consider these key benefits:
- Overcome the limitations of a physical meeting space and reach a larger audience by providing an online alternative.
- Convert your online guests to future attendees to your next in-person event.
- Mitigate the overall cost-per-head of a physical event with an online component.
Pricing & Request A Quote
Base packages begin at $1,500 and scale up for a full virtual conference hosting. Contact us today for more information and to request a quote.
Your Special Day. Our Perfect Place.
From galas to silent auctions to fashion shows, PAFA provides the perfect venue for exciting events.
Use the form to contact Kate Young, Director of Events and Venue Sales, for more information or to arrange a venue walk-through.