Summer Art Camp for Kids
PAFA's summer art camp nurtures observation, exploration, and creativity for kids ages 4–15.
Camp dates: June 22, 2020 - August 14, 2020. Registration will open in late January 2020.
2020 Camp Sessions
Every week is a new artistic adventure and celebration of creativity and friendship at PAFA’s award-winning Art Camp. Register for a specific week or for the whole summer. Campers enjoy art making of all kinds in a safe accessible environment with highly skilled instructors. Each week is designed for different age groups and involves painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, animation, comics, or multi-media projects in the historic studios of the oldest art school and museum in the United States. Every Friday ends with campers exhibiting their work for family and friends.
PAFA Family Members
10% off if registering for three (3) or more camps. The discount includes multiple campers registration. Please count ALL camps you are registering for.
A limited number of scholarships are available for summer campers who meet special criteria. It is our sincere desire that no child be denied the opportunity to attend camp because of financial difficulties. PAFA works hard to raise scholarship funding, but we can make no guarantees. If you feel that your child qualifies for a camp scholarship, please fill out the application below for each applicable child and include a letter of recommendation from your child’s teacher.
|Daily care is available based on space availability||$30|
|Drop Off||8:30–9:00 AM|
|Morning Sessions||9:00–12:00 PM|
|Lunch||12:00 -1:00 PM|
|Afternoon Session||1:00–3:00 PM|
|Pick Up||3:00–3:15 PM|
(optional, at additional cost)
Withdrawals and Refund Policy
Withdrawals must be made in writing via letter or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the Youth and Family Programs Office.
Prior to May 15th, camp fees will be refunded minus a 20% processing fee of the total tuition payment.
After May 15th, no refunds will be issued (see Exceptions below).
- Refunds will not be granted for scheduling conflicts or no-shows
- Refunds will not be granted to campers who leave the camp by their own choice.
- Refunds will be made to the individual who made the original payment.
- If your camper is in a camp with a waiting list and another camper can take their seat, a refund may be possible.
- Campers may transfer to an alternate camp session, if space permits, without penalty if the switch is made before the first day of camp.
- Campers who become ill for two or more consecutive days may request consideration for a prorated refund for that week of camp (a doctor’s certification may be requested).
- Refunds may be granted for reasons of sudden death, illness or injury to a parent or guardian (a doctor’s certification may be requested).
- In the event that a camp is under enrolled or cancelled for any other reason, you will be notified by phone and/ or email and may choose to transfer into another class or receive a full tuition and fee refund. Early registration helps prevent camp cancellation!
PAFA offers programs for artists and art lovers of all ages and skill levels who want to learn about and make art.