Summer Art Camp for Kids
PAFA's summer art camp nurture seeing, exploration, and creativity for kids 4–15.
Summer Art Camp weekly sessions take place in PAFA’s Historic Cast Hall Studios. The daily schedule includes a morning session, light snack, lunch (brought by each camper), and an afternoon session. After Camp Care is available with an additional fee.
|PAFA Family Members||TBA|
|Drop Off||8:30–9:30 AM|
|Morning Session||9:30–11:45 AM|
|Afternoon Session||1:00–3:00 PM|
|Pick Up||3:00–3:15 PM|
Camp Refund Policies
- Refunds will not be granted for scheduling conflicts or no-shows.
- Refunds will not be granted to students who leave the class by their own choice.
- Refunds will be made to the individual who made the original payment.
- Campers may transfer to an alternate class session, if space permits, without penalty.
- Refunds for cancellations prior to May 15th will be assessed a 20% processing fee of the total tuition payment.
There will be no cancellation refunds given after the May 15th, unless:
- There is a waiting list for the camp and someone is willing to take your campers spot in the class, you may be eligible for a full refund.
- A student who becomes ill or injured during the week of their camp may receive a prorated refund as determined by the Assistant Director of Museum Education with proper documentation by a physician.
- Refunds will be granted for reasons of illness, injury (a doctor’s certification may be requested) or death in the immediate family.
PAFA offers programs for artists and art lovers of all ages and skill levels who want to learn about and make art.