Summer Academy Tuition, Withdrawal & Refund Policy
Full program cost covers:
- Four college level studio art courses
- All art supplies
- 4.0 college credits
- Studio space and facilities
- Field trips
Total Tuition and Fees: $4,680
There is no application fee for Summer Academy. If accepted, a non-refundable deposit of $200 is required to confirm space in the program.
Scholarship Application deadline - April 10th. Students who apply by April 10th will automatically be considered for a merit-based scholarship. Students may apply for need-based financial aid as part of their application if they provide the required income information.
Summer Academy does not offer a residential option for students. Students who live beyond the Greater Philadelphia area are welcome to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Deposit/tuition payments may be made by check, money order or credit card. Directions for payment will be included with admission to program.
Summer Academy qualifies for the use of 529 funds. Please speak with your 529 savings plan administrator to confirm details.
Withdraw & Refund Policies
A student may withdraw from the Summer Academy up until the last day of the program. Withdrawals must be made in writing to the email@example.com.
- The $200 registration deposit is non-refundable.
- Remaining Tuition is refundable if requested prior to June 15
- No refunds after June 15, unless they are necessitated by medical or other emergency and will be addressed on a case-by-case basis
- PAFA cannot prorate the Summer Academy for withdrawals or missed classes.
If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-972-7630
Contact Pre-College Programs
Studio art classes and education for high school students to develop their artistic passions and prepare for college.