Your Library Account
Authorized users of the PAFA community may access materials from the Arcadia Fine Arts Library.
- Click on “My Account" tab in the library's catalog.
- Enter your name, 14-digit barcode from your ID, and a PIN of at least 8 digits. The PIN must include both numbers and letters.
- Click “Submit.”
- Repeat the previous steps, re-entering the PIN in all three PIN boxes.
- You should now be able to renew books.
Renewing Library Materials
Library cardholders may renew their own materials online, or by calling and emailing the library.
Most materials may be renewed, with the following exceptions:
- Materials with holds
- Materials on which fines are owed
- A/V equipment
To renew select items, select the item by checking the box in the renew column, then select the "Renew Marked" button. To renew all the items you currently have, use the "Renew All" button.
Accessing Canvas LMS
Canvas is PAFA's course management system, which allows students to access online content and electronic reserves for classes.
To log in, enter your username and password to sign in. Your username is the same as your Blackbaud student portal username and password. If you forget your password you can reset it by clicking on the “Don’t know your password?” link and using your PAFA email address.
Use the form below to contact Sam Wagner or call (215) 391-4126 for assistance with Canvas LMS.