Elegant landmark or lofty contemporary space? At the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, you have the best of both worlds at your fingertips. Let our experts assist you in creating a spectacular event for you and your guests. With a dedicated catering staff, personalized menus, and full event-planning resources, PAFA is the ideal location for your wedding day.
- Cultural cachet: PAFA is the first and oldest art museum and art school in the United States; boasting one of the world's finest collections of American art.
- True to you: Two museum buildings offer different backdrops to match your style. Ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces are available in both the Historic Landmark Building and modern Hamilton Building.
- Love Your Experience: Professional event planners will be by your side from the first site visit, on through the night of your wedding.
- Easy for guests: PAFA is within walking distance of churches, synagogues, hotels & parking, and picturesque Philadelphia landmarks, making life for you and your guests easy!
- Incredible food and drink: We’ve selected two of the finest catering companies in Philadelphia to serve PAFA clients: STARR Catering and Duffy’s Special Event Catering.
- Private: Only one celebration is hosted in either building, at any time.
Included in your PAFA rental
2 hours of event set-up time & tear-down time
- Standard 6 hours event time
- Microphone and speakers for your ceremony
- Complimentary ceremony rehearsal time
- Use of our dance floor (Hamilton Building)
- Sparkling facilities, with all Housekeeping staff
- Friendly Security & greeting staff
- Use of our in-house tables and gold Chiavari chairs
- A dedicated PAFA event coordinator to work with your vendors during planning and greet you on your wedding day.
- Standard services with all catering packages: staffed coat-checks, linens, full bar packages, and attentive catering directors for planning and day of care.
Optional Upgrades through PAFA and our Favorite Vendors
Use of our outdoor Lenfest Plaza
Valet for guests
- Lighting Packages
- Staging and draping packages
- Customized gifts from the Museum Store
- Lounge areas with exceptional furniture
For inquiries, please call Kate Young, Venue Sales Manager, at (215) 972-1609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.