Reginald M. Browne
Mr. Browne resides in Bucks County and his office is in New York City. He is the principal of Global Trading Systems. Previously, he was the Senior Managing Director and Head of ETF Trading, Cantor Fitzgerald LP (NY, NY).
Mr. Browne has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from La Salle University. When not at work, Browne enjoys spending time with his wife Dr. Aliya Browne, and his four children, Quentin, Alexandrea, Myles ,and Andrew residing in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
Mr. Browne has served as a trustee on PAFA’s Board since June 2015 and in 2021 was elected as an Officer of the Board (Vice Chair). Mr. Browne chairs the Board of Governors and serves on the Finance and Executive Committees. He and his wife are avid collectors of African American art work.
- Key Contributor to the liquidity of ETFs in the critical period of industry formation.
- Early proponent for the propagation of emerging ETF sponsors and one of the first committed sources of a seed capital program.
- First to design and implement liquidity solutions in ETF sales channels.
- Identified, solved liquidity and settlement issues in Chile, Peru and Mexico which resulted in 80% market share in ETF trading.
Boards and Certifications
- FIRNA Licenses 7,24,55 and 63
- Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee member (2015–2018)
- La Salle University Trustee (2011–Present
- SSGA Customer Advisory Board (2009–2011)
- American Century, ETF Fund Board Chairman (2019–Present)