Virtual Family Arts Academy - Welcome Back
Join us with family and friends to celebrate the start of Autumn and our new and improved fall programming! We will look at some fantastical autumnal works of art from PAFA’s collection and create a paper wreath celebrating the new season and your community from materials found at home.
Register to receive Zoom link to join this free interactive program.
- Construction Paper: Orange, Brown, Red, and Green recommended for a fall theme but any other color combination preferences will work!
- A sturdy paper plate (Styrofoam NOT recommended)
- Ribbon for hanging and extra decoration
- Coloring materials: markers, crayons, etc.
- A pen or thin black marker
Optional: Look around your home or outside to find any other decorative elements for your wreath that represent the season and family! Family Photos, Fall Leaves, Acorns, etc.!