Undergraduate Open House
Want to learn more about PAFA's exciting undergraduate programs? We welcome prospective undergraduates to tour the school with current students, speak with your future faculty members, and connect with Admissions on all your questions. Plus, visit the screen printing station to bring home your own complimentary PAFA tote bag.
|Check-in||9:30 - 10:00|
|Introduction and presentation from Admissions & Financial Aid||10:00 - 10:45|
|Student-led campus tour and screen printing demo||
10:45 - 11:30
11:30 - 11:45
|Q&A with current students and faculty||
11:45 - 12:25
12:25 - 12:30
PAFA will be following the City of Philadelphia's and State of Pennsylvania mandates. All PAFA students, faculty, and staff are fully vaccinated and boosted per our COVID-19 policy.
At this time, each student is permitted to bring only two (2) guests to PAFA's Open House event. Masks must be worn over the mouth and nose at all times, as required by our guidelines and city mandates.
Accessibility, Directions & Parking
Our Open House will be held at the Samuel M.V. Hamilton Building, in the Walter & Leonore Annenberg Gallery and Rhoden Auditorium on the lower level of the building.
- Regional Rail: Exit @ either Jefferson or Suburban stations
- Market/Frankford Line (Blue Line): Exit @ 15th Street station.
- Broad Street Subway (Orange Line): Exit @ Race/Vine stop.
- Bus: A number of bus lines stop in close proximity, including routes 16, 27, and 48.
- PATCO provides train service from southern New Jersey to Center City. Use the 13th and Locust stop.
- Take Amtrak to Philadelphia's 30th Street Station then a 10-minute cab or SEPTA ride to PAFA.
Visitor parking is available at the Parkway Corporation Garage at the southwest corner of Broad and Race streets and at their outdoor lot at the northeast corner of 15th and Cherry streets. Please contact garages directly for rates.
Wheelchair-accessible spaces are available on the 3rd level of the garage and in the outdoor lot.