Admitted Students Day
Rhoden Arts Center
Samuel M.V. Hamilton Building
Advance registration is required.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts! Join us at Admitted Students Day to learn about the vibrant community of artists, curriculum, and resources offered to students at PAFA. Get an insider's view of America's first school and museum of fine arts.
This event is exclusively for students accepted in the undergraduate and graduate programs at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts.
- 10- 11 AM Introductions, Information, and Itinerary
- Welcome Remarks from PAFA's Deans and Admissions Team
- Fin-Aid Presentation
- Student Housing—Stiles Hall, Off-campus, and Philadelphia
- 11- 12:30 PM Activities on Campus
- Behind-the-scenes look at artworks pulled from our museum archives
- Get hands-on and screen-printing your own PAFA tote bag
- 12:30- 1:30 PM Lunch and Q&As
- Lunch in Lenfest Plaza (weather permitting)
- 'Draw and Ask' questions with the Admissions Team
- Coffee for Parents with the Dean of Enrollment and Student Services
- Q&A opportunities with:
- Fin-Aid Counselor
- Chair of Graduate Programs (Grad Students Only)
- 1:30- 2 PM Closing
- Resources Reminders
- Optional Campus Tour
- Optional Museum Access to the Rising Sun exhibit and Contemporary Galleries
Accepted students can register online or contact the Admissions Office for more information. Continue to check the New Students pages for more information about becoming a PAFA Student!