The Young Friends of PAFA is a vibrant group of art enthusiasts ages 21 to 40 who participate in social, educational, networking, and philanthropic activities at PAFA and around the city of Philadelphia. The Young Friends share a commitment to supporting PAFA and the future of American art.
Upcoming Young Friends events:
Thursday, March 28: Papermaking with the Brodsky
Wednesday, May 16: Young Friends tour of the Annual Student Exhibition (registration open soon)
Save the Date
Thursday, September 19: Exhibition tour of From the Schuylkill to the Hudson: Landscapes of the Early American Republic
Saturday, October 19: Philadelphia Open Studios Tour (POST) with Jodi Throckmorton, Curator of Contemporary Art
View all Member Events.
Pricing and Benefits
Young Friends Single $100
- All General Membership benefits at the Individual level
- Complimentary admission for one adult to Young Friends Exhibition Parties
- Complimentary admission for one adult to Young Collectors events with opportunities to mingle with other collectors, artists, and gallerists.
- Invitations for one adult to special happy hour events
Young Friends Dual $150
- All General Membership benefits at the Family level
- Complimentary admission for two adults to Young Friends Exhibition Parties
- Complimentary admission for two adults to Young Collectors events with opportunities to mingle with other collectors, artists, and gallerists.
- Invitations for two adults to special happy hour events
Young Philanthropist $300
- All Young Friends Dual benefits
- Reciprocal admission to over 900 museums nation wide through the ROAM and NARM reciprocal programs.
- 6 PAFA guest passes to share with friends and family
- Invitations to bring up to two additional guests to specific Young Friends events throughout the year
Young Artist $65
- All Young Friends Single benefits
- Please note that Young Artist Members will be required to provide proof of current practice in the form of a resume, CV, website, or recent exhibition listing.
Young Friends of PAFA Committee Members
Kalil G. Abdullah, M. D.