The Young Friends of PAFA is a vibrant group of art enthusiasts ages 21 to 40 who participate in social, educational, networking, and philanthropic activities at PAFA and around the city of Philadelphia. The Young Friends share a commitment to supporting PAFA and the future of American art.
NEW! Sign up for monthly recurring membership payments. Your membership dues will be divided into 12 monthly payments charged on the last Friday of each month. Call our Membership Office at 215-972-2077 to learn more or join with auto-pay today.
Pricing and Benefits
Young Friends Single $100
- All General Membership benefits at the Individual level
- Complimentary admission for one adult to Young Friends Exhibition Parties
- Complimentary admission for one adult to Young Collectors events with opportunities to mingle with other collectors, artists, and gallerists.
- Invitations for one adult to special happy hour events
Young Friends Dual $150
- All General Membership benefits at the Family level
- Complimentary admission for two adults to Young Friends Exhibition Parties
- Complimentary admission for two adults to Young Collectors events with opportunities to mingle with other collectors, artists, and gallerists.
- Invitations for two adults to special happy hour events
Young Philanthropist $300
- All Young Friends Dual benefits
- Reciprocal admission to over 900 museums nation wide through the ROAM and NARM reciprocal programs.
- 6 PAFA guest passes to share with friends and family
- Invitations to bring up to two additional guests to specific Young Friends events throughout the year
Young Artist $65
- All Young Friends Single benefits
- Please note that Young Artist Members will be required to provide proof of current practice in the form of a resume, CV, website, or recent exhibition listing.
Young Friends of PAFA Committee Members
|Kalil G. Abdullah, M. D.|
Christopher Le Vine
Uyen Lowe, Co-Chair
Jillian Payne Johnson
Maxwell Young, Co-Chair