Next Steps Center
Admitted students, wondering what your responsibilities are for a successful enrollment?
Check this page for updates on your steps between the celebration of opening your admittance letter to the first day of class. Complete the enrollment requirements while building connections with other PAFA community members! To keep the steps manageable for you, this guide will be updated by time of year.
If you have questions, your admissions counselor is still your go-to support leading up to New Student Orientation and move-in.
Please check back regularly for updates, and scroll to the bottom of page to make sure you check off all of your Next Steps!
To Start Now:
Enrollment Deposit (required for all new students)
- The College Decision dates have passed. There are now limited spots available. Please enroll as soon as possible to secure your spot!
- Start planning where you would like to live! The Student Services staff can help you find housing to best suit your individual needs, either in PAFA's housing in Stiles Hall or off-campus: Housing & Residential Life page.
- If you would like to live in Stiles Hall for the 2022-2023 academic year, please click on the link below to apply. There is a $100 non-refundable application fee. Once you apply, keep an eye on your email for more information including housing deposit info and move-in details.
- For Low-Res MFA students moving in Summer 2022, please directly contact the Residential & Student Life Coordinator, Jai-La Aponte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAFSA or Student Loans: If you have not yet completed your FAFSA for federal or state aid, do so ASAP as some aid is first-come, first-served. Directions and quick links.
Scholarship Appeals: If you are interested in enrolling but would like to appeal your Scholarship Award, please refer to your award letter for directions or contact the Financial Aid Office. Our goal is to do everything in our power to make it possible for you to attend: email@example.com, (215) 972-2019.
Due Dates At-A-Glance for Fall 2022 Enrollment*
May 1: Enrollment Deposit deadline
June 30: Stiles Hall Housing Deposit deadline
*check back for updates per below
Next Steps Center Updates
You can expect this page to be updated with the following during the times indicated. Every admitted student should complete each step.
Finish housing, financial, health and wellness (including student health insurance, academic accommodations, etc.) processes.
Academic onboarding including course schedule, supply lists, email account log-ins, etc.
August: Webinar Trainings from the Office of Institutional Security and Equity
Follow these PAFA accounts and say hi:
- Instagram @PAFAcademy
- Instagram @PAFAmuseum
- Instagram @PAFAstudentlife
- Perspectives blog stories
- Student-run Instagram accounts:
Archive of recent events for admitted students:
- Visiting Artist Program (online artist talks, organized by MFA students):
- Featuring alumni:
Student Services at PAFA is fully committed to assisting students with their needs and questions.
Telephone: (215) 972-2199
Graduate Student Services:
Housing & Residential Life:
Health & Wellness: