Interested in taking a class or trying something new? On Saturday, April 7, Continuing Education (CE) will host a series of mini courses for a hands-on preview of our summer schedule! Choose from an array of morning and afternoon options in drawing, painting, sculpture and printmaking. Become a student-for-a-day as you meet the faculty, experience expert instruction in PAFA's studio classrooms, and check out the campus in this fun and informative foray into artmaking! New student attendees will receive a 10% tuition discount on a Summer 2018 regular class or workshop! (Master Classes and special programs not included.)
All mini courses are tuition-free with a $10 materials fee. Courses are three hours, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. or 1 - 4 p.m. Pick your favorite, or mix and match morning and afternoon disciplines! All supplies will be provided -- a great opportunity to try out an artmaking medium to see if it's right for you, before purchasing materials!
All courses are open to adults and students aged 15 or older.
2018 SCHEDULE - Pre-Registration Is Required (See Below).
Click on course titles for more information and to register online. More than one course (morning and afternoon) can be submitted on the same registration form. Up to one morning and one afternoon selection is permitted per registrant.
SPACES AVAILABLE FOR ANALOG PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO EDITING ONLY -- CALL 215-972-7632 TO REGISTER.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR ALL OTHER ONE-DAY ACADEMY CLASSES.
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Basic Etching with Tony Rosati FULL/WAIT-LIST
- Oil Painting Basics with Fred Kaplan FULL/WAIT-LIST
- Watercolor with James Toogood FULL/WAIT-LIST
- Figure Sculpture with Colleen O'Donnell FULL/WAIT-LIST
- Plein Air Landscape with Joe Sweeney FULL/WAIT-LIST
- Renaissance Drawing Techniques with Robert Waddington FULL/WAIT-LIST
- Analog Photography with RA Friedman
1 - 4 p.m.
- Drawing Fundamentals with Phyllis Laver FULL/WAIT-LIST ONLY
- Portrait in Pastels with Ted Xaras FULL/WAIT-LIST ONLY
- Cityscape with Larry Francis FULL/WAIT-LIST ONLY
- Animal Drawing with Diane Collins FULL/WAIT-LIST ONLY
- Video Editing with Ian Wagner
- Monotype Printmaking with Christine Stoughton FULL/WAIT-LIST ONLY
Learn more about CE programs and view the remaining Spring and upcoming Summer schedule HERE. For questions, or to register by phone, call 215-972-7632.