COVID-19 Update: Public Programming
As the past several days have brought many concerning updates with regard to the global spread of COVID-19, PAFA will suspend most of its public events through at least April 3.
Out of respect to the call for institutions not to encourage people to gather in large numbers, this is one method in which PAFA can contribute to breaking the chain of transmission in our community.
Future programs will be assessed as we move forward and information will be updated here on a rolling basis.
PAFA will issue refunds for the impacted events in the coming days.
Please contact the organizer listed on the event page on our website if you have any questions or concerns.
- March 14 | Philadelphia Print Collaborative
- March 15 | Family Arts Academy
- March 18 | Kieran Brennan Hinton
- March 18 | PAFA Youth Council Meeting
- March 19 | African American Art History Class
- March 20 | Lonnie Holley: Performance & Artist Talk
- March 20 | Lonnie Holley: Director's Table
- March 21 | Howardena Pindell
- March 21 | PAFA Youth Council Event
- March 21 | Woodcut Workshop with Dan Miller
- March 22 | Family Arts Academy
- March 25 | Oscar Rene Cornejo
- March 26 | Trade Ya! Opening Reception
- March 26 | African American Art History Class
- March 28 | At One Stroke Tour
- March 29 | Admissions Spring Undergraduate Open House
- March 29 | Family Arts Academy
- April 1 | Art At Noon: John Grieg
- April 2 | African American Art History Class
- April 2 | "The Future of Cultural Work" Panel Discussion