The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA) has a position opening for Manager of Pre-College and Teacher Programs. Reporting to the Director of Continuing Education, this position will organize and manage the Summer Academy for Teachers program, the Summer Academy for High School Students program, one-week summer intensive courses for high school students, and fall/spring Saturday classes for high school students, and other programming as needed.
- Plan class schedules; recruit instructors and teaching assistants; plan and implement all marketing; organize a review of application materials and the acceptance offer process; maintain robust and engaging communications with prospective and enrolled students; provide on-site direction and guidance for each program.
- Initiate and oversee various outreach programs, such as in-service events at PAFA for high school teachers, PAFA tours, PAFA high school teacher awards, PAFA emerging artist award program, and visits by PAFA instructors for high school critiques.
- Complete financial services processes for Bursar.
- Maintain up-to-date pre-college information on PAFA .EDU website and online camp and social media sites and develop a Pre-College/Teacher database.
- Assist in maintaining PAFA’s status with the Pennsylvania Department of Education as an Act 48 Approved Professional Education Provider, including application writing, data collection, and assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; BFA or MFA preferred
- Strong knowledge of visual and fine arts
- Two to three years related experience in admissions or a similar environment
- Experience managing multiple/simultaneous projects
- Experience working with teems preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint a must, experience with email marketing and/or Customer relationship Management software a plus)
- Prior use of institutional or company database (a plus)
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and public speaking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- Must be flexible and able to work independently
How To Apply
Use the "Apply Now" link in the job posting to begin the online application process. You may also copy and paste link into your browser if it does not open in a new window.
A complete application will include:
- Cover letter with salary requirements
- Resume or CV
- List of professional references (3 minimum)
Applicants missing the requested information will not be considered.
When submitting your application online, please save your documents as Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) or PDF (.pdf) files.
To help us process your applications as efficiently as possible, please save your files with the following filename format.
|Additional Supporting Documents|
The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages the recruitment and retention of qualified candidates for all positions. PAFA encourages members of all diverse groups to seek employment with us.