The Alumni Association Council is convened by PAFA to help achieve the goals of the Alumni Association. The Council is comprised of alumni who collaborate with PAFA staff and faculty to develop alumni opportunities including networking, events, exhibitions, and awards.
Mission of the Alumni Association
- Engage the alumni and foster a strong bond between PAFA and its alumni.
- Provide opportunities to alumni in regards to connection and exhibition and promote alumni as artists.
- Foster a society of artists that is invested in and supports the work of PAFA and that continues to mature and remain steadfast with students of the past, present and future.
2017-18 Alumni Association Council Membership
- Coy Gu, Council President
- Lydia Hamilton Brown, Co-Vice President
- Evan Schukis, Co-Vice President
- Inga Kimberly Brown
- Jacintha Clark
- Marie Manski
- Beth Shapiro Prusky
- Douglas Randall
- Zorowar Sidhu
- Barbara Sosson
- C.J. Stahl
- Alison Stigora
- Aaron Michael Thompson
- Jay Walker
Join the Alumni Association Council
If you would like to be considered for the Alumni Association Council, please complete the form below and upload your resume/CV.