The Alumni Association is consists of over 7,000 PAFA alumni in the United States and abroad and provides institutional support and connections for alumni through a variety of resources and regional events. Membership is open to all who have completed at least one year of any of PAFA's degree-granting or certificate programs. The Alumni Association Council is convened by PAFA to help achieve the goals of the Alumni Association.
The mission of the Alumni Association is to:
- Engage the alumni and foster a strong bond between PAFA and its alumni.
- Provide opportunities to alumni in regards to connection and exhibition and promote alumni as artists.
- Foster a society of artists that is invested in and supports the work of PAFA and that continues to mature and remain steadfast with students of the past, present and future.
2017-18 Alumni Association Council Membership
- Coy Gu, Council President
- Lydia Hamilton Brown, Co-Vice President
- Evan Schukis, Co-Vice President
- Inga Kimberly Brown
- Jacintha Clark
- Marie Manski
- Beth Shapiro Prusky
- Douglas Randall
- Zorowar Sidhu
- Barbara Sosson
- C.J. Stahl
- Alison Stigora
- Aaron Michael Thompson
- Jay Walker
Join the Alumni Association Council
If you would like to be considered for the Alumni Association Council, please complete the form below and upload your resume/CV. The form will open in a new window.