The Alumni Association consists of over 7,000 PAFA alumni in the United States and abroad and provides institutional support and connections for alumni through a variety of resources and regional events. Membership is open to all who have completed at least one year of any of PAFA's degree-granting or certificate programs. The Alumni Association Council is convened by PAFA to help achieve the goals of the Alumni Association.
The mission of the Alumni Association is to:
- Engage the alumni and foster a strong bond between PAFA and its alumni.
- Provide opportunities for alumni in regards to connection and exhibition and promote alumni as artists.
- Foster a society of artists that is invested in and supports the work of PAFA and that continues to mature and remain steadfast with students of the past, present, and future.
2018-19 Alumni Association Council Membership
- Coy Gu, Council President
- Lydia Hamilton Brown, Co-Vice President
- Evan Schukis, Co-Vice President
- Inga Kimberly Brown
- Dina Lincoln
- Maria Maneos
- Colleen O'Donnell
- Beth Shapiro Prusky
- Jennifer Schelter
- Zorowar Sidhu
- Barbara Sosson
- C.J. Stahl
- Katherine Stanek
- Jay Walker
Join the Alumni Association Council
If you would like to be considered for the Alumni Association Council, please complete the form below and upload your resume/CV. You may also download a copy of this form in PDF format.