Join PAFA as we promote the transformative power of art and art-making. Through the rare combination of our spectacular galleries, our internationally known school of fine arts, and our public programs, we strive to provide students and visitors alike with a unique and thrilling experience.
Policies & Procedures
Policies and guidelines to guide and inform the PAFA community, including faculty, staff, administration, and students. The policies are organized in categories as noted below. This website does not contain an exhaustive list of PAFA policies and guidelines. For more information or assistance in locating a policy, please call the Human Resources department at (215) 972-2038, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title IX & VAWA
Policy Prohibiting Sexual and Gender-Based Discrimination, Harassment, and Misconduct
- Code of Ethics
- Diversity Statement
- Electronic Communications & Internet Usage
- Employee Handbook
- Make A Report OnlineCall (844) 796-6532
PAFA's telephone hotline and web-based reporting system provide a supplementary reporting channel where an individual is unwilling or unable to use the internal resources available, including instances where they wish to remain anonymous. This site is hosted externally on EthicsPoint's secure servers on behalf of PAFA. It is not a 911 or Emergency service.
Compliance & Prevention: Training and Education
PAFA has partnered with online education leader EVERFI to provide critical compliance and prevention training to our faculty and staff members. As part of our comprehensive training program, all faculty and staff are expected to complete assigned courses.
EVERFI delivers prevention education, data analytics, and research to 1,500 higher education institutions. It was endorsed by the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Pennsylvania (AICUP) 2019-2020 for Title IX and student learning systems.
EVERFI training, in addition to being highly interactive and engaging, is based on research around the best practices for communicating and maintaining healthy relationships with your colleagues and students. However, the course contact may be triggering to some individuals. If you feel you may have difficulty completing the course due to past trauma, please contact the Title IX Coordinator to discuss alternatives.
We are excited to be offering such comprehensive information to better serve you as a member of our community.
- EVERFI Bridges: Building a Supportive Community ~ 1 hour
- EVERFI Bridges: Taking Action ~ 20 minutes
- Clery Act Basics ~ 45 minutes
- Diversity and Inclusion EDU ~ 60 minutes
- FERPA Basics ~ 20 minutes
- EVERFI Sexual Assault Prevention: Undergraduates ~ 45 minutes
- EVERFI Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduate – Part Two ~ 45 minutes
- EVERFI Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for Students ~ 40 minutes
- EVERFI Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for Students – Part Two ~ 45 minutes
- EVERFI AlcoholEdu for College: Primary ~ 2 hours
- EVERFI AlcoholEdu for College: Primary – Part Two ~ 2 hours
- Work at your own pace from any computer or tablet
- Only the AlcoholEdu and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion for students courses are mobile-friendly
- Courses will save your progress if you need to stop and return later
- Courses are best supported by the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (preferred), or Microsoft Internet Explorer 11+
- Need more help? Contact EVERFI’s tech support using “Help” within the course or by visiting support.everfi.com