Enter a term into the Keyword field to conduct a search for objects within the Greenfield American Art Resource.
You may also conduct a more narrowly defined search by entering names or words in the other fields.
- In the Artist field enter either the last name of an artist (Peale, Homer, Beaux).
- In the Title field enter the given title - or any word within the title - for a work (e.g. Wee Maureen) or the object’s name (e.g. desk, bowl).
- The museum assigns accession numbers to every work in its collection. If you know that number you may enter it in the Accession Number field.
- To search by Medium, Subject or Collection, choose one of the terms from the pull-down list for each field.
- In the Date Range fields, enter a four-digit start and/or end year to find works within a time frame.
- If you wish to find only objects that are currently on display in the museum or on loan, check the Currently on view or the Currently on loan box.