Sunday, October 6, 12 noon – 5 p.m.
Admission is free, but registration is requested, please RSVP.
Join us on Lenfest Plaza for a family-friendly afternoon celebrating the arts! Enjoy free admission to the Museum, live music, and help make a one-of-a-kind installation with 6,000 cans donated by Campbell’s Soup to raise awareness and resources for Philabundance.
- Art-making stations and giant board games
- Family scavenger hunt in the Museum
- Performances by Trinidelphia Jazz Quartet and Creative Arts Morgan Village Academy’s Choral Group
- Draw a live horse
- Face painting and balloon animals
- PAFA students sketching on Lenfest Plaza
- Little Babies Ice Cream
- Activities by Community Partners: Academy of Natural Sciences; Mutter Museum; Philadelphia Chinatown Development Corporation; Mural Arts Program; Build A Bridge.
- And more!
The Family Arts Festival kicks off the 2013/14 season of free Family Arts Academy workshops, held every Sunday inside PAFA’s Historic Landmark Building. Thanks to the support of PNC Arts Alive, these workshops are free all year, so come for this preview and celebrate art as a family.
Family Arts Festival is funded in part by grants from the National Endowment for the Arts, and the Lindback Foundation.