- You will not use our Web site to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or which may, in our sole judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person.
- Where applicable, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password which may be assigned to you. As a result, you are fully responsible for all activities which occur under them. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of which you become aware. If obtaining a username or password requires purchase of a membership or subscription, you may not share that username or password with any person not within the scope of that membership or subscription.
- Material and content on the Web site are the property of the Academy or its licensors respectively, and are protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. Your use of our Web site grants you no rights or licenses to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property rights of the Academy except as expressly stated in our Copyright Policy. You agree not to use any material or content in a way that infringes those copyrights or other rights. Your rights to use and enjoy the material and content contained within the Academy’s Web site are further governed by the Copyright Policy, which is made a part of these Terms, so please review the policy regularly.
- You will not use our Web site or the services made available to you via our Web site in such a way that you cause the Web site or services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired.
- Any personal details, including but not limited to your identity and credit card information, provided by you to us in connection with any online purchases, membership contributions, donations, or other transactions, are important and must be true, correct and complete.
- To the extent your use, or the use by any person who may be authorized by you or for whom you are responsible (for example as the parent or guardian of a child), causes loss or damage to any person, you agree to indemnify and hold the Academy harmless from and against any liability, loss, or damages incurred by or imposed on the Academy, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs.
Our Obligations, and Limitations on Our Obligations
- Although we endeavor to keep our Web site available, functional, and useful, we do not accept responsibility for any defects or shortcomings that may exist, or for any losses or damages of any kind arising from your use of, or inability to use, our Web site.
- Our Web site is provided without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated, and WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate access to the Web site, or any function of the Web site, for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to change the content of our Web site at any time, for any or no reason.
- While we take reasonable precautions to keep our Web site, and downloads made available from our Web site, virus-free, we do not warrant that either will be free from viruses or other malicious code. We assume no responsibility for any injury or damage resulting from exposure to such viruses or other malicious code.
The processing of any order from you of products and services provided by the Academy is subject to the availability of stock. Any order made by you will be confirmed by the Academy by email when and if the requested items are available. The Academy is under no obligation to fulfill your order until such confirmation is received by you.
Other Conditions of Use